Excellent opportunity to join our Freight Forwarding client managing the warehouse operatives in the following.
· Daily container devan, at least 2 Seafreight containers per day.
· Sort the goods from containers, around 1000 ctns per container, 10-20 different address split per container
· Palletise on the right type of pallet and for network collection
· Courier labelling (mainly DPD, UPS), stick the labels based on FBA labels on the boxes.
· Full trailer loading and discharging
· Goods inventory management
· Pick and pack services
· Carton and item relabelling
The successful candidate would need to be capable as below,
· Oversee around 7-10 warehouse workers
· Manage the warehouse space to maximize warehouse capacity
· Make sure warehouse operations run smoothly by good planning
· Give information/feedback to the office for the container devanning result
· Lead the goods sorting and labelling process
· Good problem solving ability on site
· Knowledge of Health and safety
You will ideally have a Freight background, with Forklift Licences (Counterbalance and Reach Truck). A full 5 year checkable work history with no gaps.
The hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday but flexibility is required
Salary GBP26,000 to GBP30,000
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.