· Control regular fixed, standard transport requests to meet the required service level.
· Achieve expected operational margin at shipment level.
· Track shipments and provide feedback to the receiver.
· Liaise with transport providers.
· Enter accurate and consistent data in the operating system.
· Ensure that financial job costing, invoicing and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with company standards.
· Completing general administration and data entry tasks accurately and efficiently.
· Work within company standards at all time.
· Completing Dashboards and KPIs.
Qualification and Skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent (USA)
· 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent (UK)
· Office Administration Certificate
Specific Functional Competences, Knowledge and Skills Required
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Computer Literate.
· Understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Competent level of key skills (English, Maths, IT)
· European geographical knowledge.
· Previous experience in transport office administration.
· Knowledge and experience of invoicing procedures.
· At least 2 years experience in an office environment.
· English language fluency is essential
· Other European language is desirable
· May require occasional regional travel