An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Global Commodity Trading Company based in London for a Logistics Coordinator.
Salary: GBP25K-GBP27K depending on experience, + medical + competitive pension
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
· Insuring the correct issuance and monitoring of Shipping Instructions/contracts to producers and customers
· Liaising with Shipping Lines, Forwarding Agents and Receiving Agents, both in the UK and overseas on shipments
· Correlating and insuring the correctness of all import and export documentation
· Preparing documentation for Letters of Credit and Registered Contracts and lodging the documents with banks and following up on payments
· Invoicing and dispatching all original documents to the buyers and 3rd party operatives in good time Managing the End-To-End Supply Chain process.
· Constant communication with buyers and 3rd parties, updating them every step of the way through the course of their shipments.
· Continuous supply chain management and analysis, always looking for innovative ways to improve the process.
· Inputting trading data into Nav Dynamic system
· General office administration duties.
This job demands the ability to communicate with people on all levels and the ability to communicate effectively with professionals from numerous cultural backgrounds worldwide, often simultaneously.