This vacancy is for an experienced duty manager based at terminal 4 in Heathrow.
You are a key player of the operational management for your designated lounges. You will be a first point of contact for all your staff members and support in managing the day-to-day running of your lounge, along with support for your Operations Manager.
* To uphold all Health and Safety, EHO, accident reporting, evacuation and GDPR systems being fully adhered to and records completed and up to date.
* To be responsive to, and organise roster changes, communicating any changes to the relevant staff in a timely manner appropriately
* To brief the Team Leaders of any changes to service, product, training, forecasts ahead of the
* Shape Up and constantly throughout the shift
* To be present on the floor, conducting figure of 8s with the Team Leaders and to be aware of busy pressure points, taking appropriate action
* Proactively adhere to and uphold consistency in SOPs, service flows, processes and procedures
* Experience in delivering premium hospitality
* Experience working to a shift pattern
* Experience of working on a busy bar
Shifts will be mixed and will include bank & public holidays and weekends will be included.
** If you havent heard from us within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time **