A total recruitment solution
Why employers chose to work with us
Leading businesses of all sizes have chosen First Choice to find new employees for over 30 years. We have earned a loyal and growing client base because:
- First Choice is a proven source of the best candidates for every temporary or permanent vacancy
- We are industry sector specialists
- We don’t inundate clients with unsuitable CVs. We match your permanent and temporary vacancies to the best qualified candidates in our database
- We work with our clients to meet their recruitment deadlines
- Our branch network covers the whole of the UK
- Our multi-media advertising campaigns and social media ensure we attract a constant supply of new candidates across the full range of job skills
Employers trust us – and we don’t let them down.
How we recruit for you
Once you create a temporary or permanent vacancy...
You want to fill it as quickly as possible and – of course – you want to find the best candidate for the job.
That’s where First Choice comes in. We have over 30 years of experience of matching the best employment opportunities with the most talented jobseekers, satisfying the requirements of both companies and candidates.
Today, we provide specialist recruitment services with dedicated consultants for clients in:
- Freight & Logistics
- Warehouse, Driving & Transport
- Office & Professional
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Commercial & Retail
- Hospitality, Leisure & Events
Our recruitment specialists qualify every candidate before we send their details to a client. We make sure they meet your criteria because we understand your time is valuable and you only want to see credible candidates.
Our branch network covers the whole of the UK so we can satisfy your recruitment needs both at a UK head office level and across the regions.
First Choice can also help UK-based professionals to find great career opportunities worldwide.
Our own team
The First Choice recruitment team is the best in the business. Highly motivated and incentivized, they are experienced professionals that know how to spot the best candidates and to help them achieve success through the interview process.
High profile campaigns
To provide a continuous source of candidates for vacancies at all levels, we invest in high profile, high volume advertisement campaigns using social media, job boards, industry specific-media, local printed media and billboard advertising. To us, maintaining high brand awareness is an important first step towards finding the quantity and quality of jobseekers we need to fill the vacancies we take on every week.
We are proud to serve such important sectors of British industry.