Major Freight agent are looking to add an Experienced Export Ocean Clerk to join their busy team
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in Ocean Exports, and be up to speed with the operational processes and documentation.
Key Functions will include (but not limited to)
· Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
· Ensure accurate and timely data entry into operational system
· Track and Trace Ocean Export Files and reporting
· Use Global Ocean Export Monitor on a daily basis.
· Ensure documents are timely sent and Shipping notices communicated to overseas and customers
· Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
· Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
· Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Ocean carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
· Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
· Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
· Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in Customer SOP
· Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Companys procedures · Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
· Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
· Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We are only able to accept applications from candidates with the required experience for this role. If you dont hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.