We are currently looking for an experienced warehouse associate to work for our client.
This is a Temp-to-Perm position.
· Handling specialist pharmaceutical freight
· Dealing with unique packing e.g. temperature controlled
· Filling out manifests
· Liaising with transport, operations and other departments in the company
· Picking & packing
· Ensuing the warehouse is kept clean and safe at all times due to the nature of the freight
· Previous experience working within a warehouse essential
· CRB/Criminal Record Check with a full 5 year checkable work history
· Cargo Operative trained
· Counterbalance Forklift licence
· Pharm/temp controlled experience is preferred but not essential (packing ETC)
Hours Tuesday to Saturday 19.00 till 03.30
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful*