Warehouse Operator - Temp to Perm - Bristol - GBP8.50 per hour
A Warehouse Operator is immediately required for a client in Bristol on a temp to perm basis for an initial 3 months.
The ideal candidate will need to have a current Counter Balance and Reach Forklift licence.
· Able to use of RDT equipment to pick product from set locations in Warehouse.
· Forklift reach license
· Open to working day or night shifts
· Stretch wrap completed order and present to marshalling area as appropriate
· Generate performance in line with KPIs as required
· Operate Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) in a safe and correct manner (as trained)
· Able to work under pressure
· Competent in verbal & numerical reasoning
· Attention to detail/ accuracy
· Ability to work without direct supervision
· Adaptable approach to work/ training
· Thrive in a team environment
· Conscientious and reliable
· Good working attitude
· Minimum of 6 months order picking experience from pick list preferred, though not essential as full training will be provided
· Observe and adhere to Health and Safety rules
· Other ad hoc duties as reasonably required
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.