Logistics Customer Service Representative
shipping/admin/customer service background.
· Working within the customers premises providing an extremely High Level of service.
· Chasing order acknowledgments
· Chasing late deliveries - contacting suppliers
· Chasing urgent/important deliveries
· Liaising with buyers/RTP, vessels and superintendents closely
· Compiling KPIs/reports on vendor performance for both internal & customer reference
· Be a strong team player, taking on accountability for all tasks within this role.
· Keep on top of the daily needs of the customer to ensure we meet their expectations.
· Be willing, able and have a can-do attitude.
· Keep a clean and well-presented working environment.
· Identify service and escalate to Team Leader/Manager for consideration/implementation.
· Support /Manager with ongoing process improvements using First Choice methodology.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Good communication skills, written and oral
· Excel/Word (must have a high level of competence)
· High level of computer skills/speed due to several computer systems/programs
· Must be able to self-manage, Time, Systems and processes.
Must have previous Shipping or Logistics background.