Freight Forwarding Operative - Immediate Starter
Based in London , Our client run traditional freight and have a keen focus on eCommerce and Amazon related services. We are fast paced and looking at the growth of eCommerce to push our business forward.
We are looking for experienced operators for both Air Freight and Sea Freight.
We use Cargowise, knowledge of this will give you an advantage.
The successful candidate will have:
· At least 2 years experience of logistics operations in a UK freight forwarder
· Absolute confidence to run jobs from start to finish
· Knowledge of customs clearance procedures, both import and export
· Familiarity with shipping lines/airlines operating in and out of the UK
· Excellent computer literacy with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
· A can do, pro-active work ethic.
Day to day duties will include:
· Import and export operations Seafreight & Airfreight, mainly Sea, will consider either sea or air or both.
· Ensuring Freight is moved to customer specifications, on time with all the necessary customs compliance and documentation
· Build strong working relationships with suppliers, airlines & overseas partners/agents
· Arrange deliveries/collections with hauliers
· Potential management of customers warehousing requirements through third party warehouses
· Competitive Salary
· Annual Bonus based on P&L and Personal Goals
· Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
· EAP - Employee Assistance Program
· Discounts on Online Deals