Trainee Finance Credit Controller required to join this medium sized Freight agent locally based to LHR
Reporting to: Credit Control Manager and/or approved designate.
Normal Hours: 8.30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of the position within credit control
1. Excellent Customer service skills and building client relationships
2. Demonstratable Experience within a high-volume Collections environment.
3. Results driven and can work with minimal supervision.
6. Microsoft Excel Intermediary, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Teams.
7. Must be familiar with Collecting payments using online Credit Card systems, BACS, CHAPS Cheques.
8. Experience of dealing with all levels of Customers (internal & external).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.