Position: Export Customer Operations Agent
Experience: Air or Road Exports and some Import knowledge advantage. Excellent Customer service skills, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Willingness to learn and adapt If have one import or export will train on the other.
Looking for 2-3 years experience within Exports.
Domestic and International freight forwarder for the transport of time-Critical, temperature sensitive biological & pharmaceutical shipments.
· To prepare and present quotes for Air & Road consignments.
· To provide Customer Service Excellence for both verbal and written communications.
· Complete assigned tasks within agreed timeframes.
· Complete bookings and sales according to both Customer & client timescales.
· To ensure data & security integrity of both Customer & client information is always controlled.
· Co-ordinate with other offices & Groups.
· Co-ordinate transport with both UK & Overseas approved strategic service partners.
· To provide guidance on appropriate paperwork for customs clearance.
· Prepare & co-ordinate all forms of freight documentation including airway bills, Shipping Certificates, Health Certificates, Import & Export Licenses, Customs Entry Documentation and any other supporting shipping documentation.
· Prepare & complete Customs Control submissions for Imports & Exports.
· To work with all types of cargo and all necessary associated tasks.
· To use company vehicles on occasion to deliver and collect paperwork and or shipments.
· To undertake any training courses required to understand and complete job tasks.
· To co-ordinate Group project tasks as and when directed.
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-17:30 (1 Hour Lunch)
Salary: depending upon experience
CV's to email@example.com
** If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful **