LEAD SALES EXECUTIVE
The position is Lead Sales Executive
Your role is to grow business revenues through both an existing and extended customer base by promoting the full range of services under the company portfolio, primarily gaining exposure for the new Freight Forwarding Division.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering Freight forwarding Division's revenue targets
Responsible for identifying and building relationships with Key Accounts
Utilise and guide/mentor divisional sales support staff in servicing enquiries
Providing market intelligence on customer base, competitor products, tariffs & services
Identify NEW airlines/shipping lines/service providers as potential core suppliers.
Provide support, drive & create initiatives to/with Executive Management Team (EMT) for new
products and services sustaining & enhancing BWW's competitive strength within core lanes.
Build & Develop relationships with overseas partners that broaden our global reach.
Develop Consignee sales strategy that drives growth in import volumes/shipments optimising
bilateral trade, maximising use of integrated customs brokerage service.
Provide interdepartmental support through client/supplier intelligence to achieve targets/KPIs
Attend industry trade events/exhibitions (domestic & international) as & when required What we
To have accurate data entry skills and a familiarity for using analytics & reporting software.
Pro-actively support Head of Operations in applying processes and procedures.
Report to Senior Manager in a timely and regular manner.
An existing industry client/contact list (preferred)
Own Transport (preferred)
Key Skills (Mandatory)
1. Excellent communication, interpersonal Skills & +5 yrs experience of multicultural audience.
2. Able to work individually and as part of the team, with confidence in critical decision making.
3. You will be a proficient sales executive with outstanding knowledge of the industry and targeted
4. You shall be well organised and manage your schedule independently based on a strategic sales
strategy set by the EMT.
5. Good knowledge of Import / Export processes
6. Meticulous attention to detail
7. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
8. Good freight forwarding knowledge.
Market knowledge of N/S Africa &/or Far East &/or USA &/or Middle East
Hours - Full-time
Monday-Friday 9-5pm (Min)
Competitive Salary with performance related bonus
Company length of service rewards (Bonus & holiday extras)
Annual company rewards
Regular Salary Review
Holiday - 23 days basic holiday (excluding Bank holidays
Salary will be 35-37k
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
** if you havent heard from us within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time **