IMPORT OCEAN CUSTOMS MANAGER
Our client is a reputable, Freight Forwarder.
this is a Purely customs management role leading a team of 6 staff in Customs
Arranging Import clearances for FCL and LCL consignments on chief using Multifreight (at the moment)
Classifying commodity codes
Use of Destin8 and CNS port systems
Invoicing Duty/Vat paid on our deferment.
Advising Import operations when consignments are cleared for them to arrange onward transport you need to have experience within this role to apply.
Perform custom clearance entries for all cargo import shipments
· Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the processes and procedures
· Improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes and procedures ensuring checks are in put into place
· Manage and lead the Imports team (including monthly appraisals)
· Ensure 100% compliance with HMRC policies and procedures
· Communicate effectively with other departments
You need to be in a current similar role to apply for this role, UK Based candidate with the rights to work in the UK.