Inside Sales Support/Freight Forwarding
This is a full time-position responsible to support sales efforts specially by
1. Managing the sales lead generation, qualification, distribution, oversight processes & associated selling campaigns.
2. CRM maintenance (Sales Force)
3. Management of quotation processes
Key Duties Include but are not limited.
· Lead generation & pre-qualification
· Distribute leads to logistics consultants
· Lead tracking & Management through SF
· Handle & tack web enquiries
· Quote log maintenance in M/frt
· To maximise on, & develop sales from new & existing customers through regular contact & activity
· Gaining a clear understanding of customers business requirements
· Assisting to develop key trades & services
· Maintaining & developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls emails, occasionally in person.
· Listening to customer requirements & presenting the appropriate solution
· Ensure that all tasks & assignments are carried out in a timely manner & to any set deadlines
· Reviewing your own performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
· Reviewing process & procedures & sharing best practice with colleagues
· Obtaining rates from Our approved suppliers
· Making accurate rapid cost calculations, & providing customers with quotations
· Negotiating on sales & costs.
· Obtaining feedback on all quotes issued & reporting on quotes won, lost & pending.
Must have oral & written communication skills
Strong commercial awareness
A confident & determined approach
A high degree of self-motivation & drive
The ability to work both independently & a part of a team
Excellent organisation & problem-solving skills
The ability to prioritise & successfully manage deadlines
Excellent attention to detail & work accuracy
Knowledge of administration policies, systems & procedures
Computer literate ability to use computer software
Understanding of relevant legalisation
Able to keep information confidential
Freight Forwarding/supply chain, or shipping line, internal sales would be an advantage.