Export Clerk will be responsible for:
· Administration and keying in of Sales Prices to each job in the companies global system
· Signing off pro forma invoices as correct prior to issuing to customer.
· Updating Basic export tariff rates as well as Customer specific rates in the Quotation tool system
· Checking system for any charge data mismatch and action as appropriate
· Responding to customer and colleague queries quickly and efficiently
you will be part of a hard-working and well respected team focused on providing exceptional Shipping/Customer service.
You should be a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a fast paced environment, working to strict deadlines. You should be self motivated with excellent computer literacy & interpersonal skills.
Ideally, you will have an understanding of Container shipping, although training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Full time. 0900hrs to 1730hrs, Monday to Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company.
Our employees are encouraged to embrace new opportunities and grow with challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 19,000 to 20,000
Preferred: Shipping, forwarding experience.