Warehouse FLT Driver Permanent Job
· Maintain a safe working environment by applying a Safety First approach to working
· Ensure all equipment and areas of the warehouse are clean, tidy and orderly
· Daily checks to be completed of all mechanical equipment to ensure they are safe to use
· Assist with load and unloading of vehicles, checking against notes to ensure accuracy of receipt or dispatch of goods.
· Quality - Ensure the inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances to the supervisor.
· Raise concerns/issues with Supervisor/Line Manager as soon as they are noted
· Booking in of all incoming stock and storing in a safe manner. Ensuring these are put in the correct locations.
· Order Picking - Pick and prepare products for shipping, ensuring the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
· Warehouse security - keeping warehouse secure, reporting any discrepancy in stock to the Supervisor and warehouse never left unattended when shutters are open.
· Assisting in all warehouse roles, not just one primary role.
· Flexibility with hours to suit the company requirements.
Key skills / experience:
· Full valid Forklift licenses
· Good numerical skills
· Able to work under pressure, multitask and work to deadlines.
· Willing to go the extra mile by starting early / finishing late when needed or asked.
· Good time keeping.
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Able to maintain good relationships with colleagues, subcontractors, and customers.
Key Performance Indicators.
· Goods in are booked in promptly once arrived and paperwork handed to office staff.
· Positive feedback from both customers and fellow staff.
· No damage to stock.
· Picks are completely timely, accurately, both in count and description.
8am - 5pm
Needs both Reach and Counterbalance FLT Experience. Ideally valid certs that can be transferred to other companies.
GBP27k, rising to GBP28k after successful probation (6 months)
Annual leave: 23 days, plus bank holidays. Rising 1 day per year after 3 years service, up to a max of 5 additional days.