Warehouse Operator FLT Counterbalance/Reach Immediate start perm role,
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Receiving freight, putting freight away, picking freight, dispatching, and labelling in accordance with set requirements of each customer, mode and compliance with rules and regulations. Container / general vehicle loading / unloading
· Working hours 07.00 - 16.00 HRS OR 10.00 - 19.00 ALTERNATE WEEKS
· Control of all goods received, handled and dispatched throughout the warehouse and transport system, with special emphasis to compliance and accurate labelling of all goods.
· Ensure compliance with all ISO, company and legal requirements with special attention to aviation and premises security, health and safety and dangerous goods handling.
· Ensure strict compliance with customer service and quality requirements.
· Ensure that all service failures, damage, discrepancies, and incidents are acted upon effectively and reported to supervisor.
· Ensure that all damage, discrepancies, service failures and incidents are acted upon effectively.
· Ensure full compliance with warehouse and forecourt image.
· At least 1 years warehouse experience
· The position will require some computer input and therefore good keyboard skills and an understanding of computer systems required
· Reach FLT licence or Counterbalance FLT license is essential - both would be preferred. Training will be required for both
· Candidate will require Aviation Security Training cargo operative level as minimum, training can be provided but clean 5 year background check is essential.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Good time management skills
· Enthusiasm and flexibility
· This position will require the candidate to work fixed 40 hours per week Mon to Fri 07.00 - 16.00
10.am until 7pm alternate weeks with 1 hour for lunch
· A flexible attitude to working hours is required and some overtime will be required during peak days and periods