Exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager working for an established Freight Forwarder.
To develop new business in support of AWLs business and growth plans. Drive the sales pipeline development and target suitable business and key verticals. Working closely with the National Sales Manager and the regional management team, to ensure all prospective and trading clients are fully aware of all services offered.
Location of role is open.
· Achieve agreed annual targets for new business, targeting profitable and financially secure accounts.
· Work within the region assigned to generate leads and new business growth.
· Set out key target pipeline in the Salesforce CRM and review base clients spend.
· Develop, promote, and maintain long-term business relationships with a growth portfolio of international clients.
· Introduce a regional AWL Account Management structure.
· Adding value to the clients supply chain by selling a solution.
· Assist with the integration of any new accounts into the operations team, ensuring the account is set up correctly and all processes are followed.
· As required working with the Finance team to assist with payment collections on work carried out.
· Ensure effective communication with internal stakeholders.
· Assist with any input for the Advantage bi-monthly e-brochure and promote the AWL profile across all social media.
· Covering regional sales calls.
· Follow up this is a key point, so do not lose business to competitors.
* Meeting clients face to face to build ralationships and gain business.
We are looking for an individual with previous sales experience ideally within the Freight Forwarding industry, self-motivated, proven track record on bringing in new business and developing existing. Professional approach with the drive to be successful in gaining new business.
Basic Salary Based on experience
10% Commission for life of accounts.plus GBP6K car allowance and mileage paid for client meetings.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· If you do not hear from us within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful