Exhibition Freight Forwarder, UK
Job Description & Person Specification
Dual Role Operations / Sales Co-ordinator - Exhibitions team
Your responsibilities will include.
· Coordinating and organising Air, Sea and Road / Imports and Exports for shipments moving across the globe for Exhibitions and Events
· Telesales and promoting the Company to potential clients
· Producing quotations for our existing client basis
· Handling events schedules, pricing and operational delivery
· Onsite Attendance of events in locations across the globe
· Attend client meetings as and required.
· Coordinate shipments in and out of the events correctly input all required information on the companies numerous databases
Key professional and personal Requirements
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working within Project Forwarding, Exhibition or Event Freight Industry,
· Good understanding of the industry across the main modes of transport
· Available to work in our Kent office hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday
· Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels.
· Attention to detail & strong administrative skills who can work to deadlines.
· Comfortable in taking directions and adaptable to change who has clear communication both written and verbally.
· Account/Project management experience
· Full driving license
· Customs clearance knowledge, ATA Carnets, Temporary Import etc
· Must be able to travel internationally.
· Competitive salary negotiable pending on experience
· Pension scheme,
· Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
· 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays