We are working with an established Freight Forwarder, who are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with 30 minutes break. also 1-2 weekends a month, with 2 days off in week for weekend.
· Responsibility for all freight arriving in Warehouse
· Preparation of freight for vendor collection and delivery to airlines or customers.
· Preparation of freight in accordance with customs compliance and customer SOP, regulated Agent compliance.
· Liaising with other departments heads to address operational issues, improve working practises, solve problems.
· You will need a Xray Screening certificate
· Maintaining equipment to required standards, all daily and weekly checks performed.
· Scanning and recording of all import items as required by the customer SOP, within company systems
· Full and complete recording of delivery documents via either hand-held scanners or documentary systems.
SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
· Operates within the company WMS and understands the use, function, and reporting.
· Able to train new and temporary staff in company systems and scanning apparatus.
· Works to refine processes and suggests improved routines.
· Working together with other team members. other departments and external partners
· Work within the company rules (employee handbook) and code of conduct with particular regard to both internal and external communication
· Maintaining all rules on visitors, doors, freight as required for regulatory compliance
*If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful*