As a Fulfilment Coordinator, youll use your talents to create innovative solutions and shape the future across our business. Join a global network of passionate experts - backed by the latest technology, to take your career to the next level.
Key Responsibilities of the Role Includes
· Supporting the running of a bespoke fulfilment operation, facilitating international courier shipments
· Upholding incredibly high security protocols relating to the handling of sensitive documentation
· Using our IT systems for detailed exception management and proactive issue resolution
· Ensuring that daily reporting is carried our accurately
· Dealing with enquiries from overseas and UK-based customers and stakeholders
· Covering duties of the team supervisor during absence
Warehouse duties also involved such as scanning, checking packing and labelling documents.
Your Profile - Skillsets and Attributes
· Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
· Experience with data entry, PC and web-based IT applications including MS Excel and Outlook
· Customer orientated, professional communicator
· Experience of general transport & logistics or fulfilment operations - advantageous
· A good understanding of global geography - advantageous
· Team player - essential!
· 5 year checkable history with no gaps essential
HOURS: 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday, 09.00-17.30
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**