Our client is looking for a Guest Service Manager to join their team.
· To lead the Front of House operation on a daily/nightly basis in order to provide an exceptional guest experience, from arrival through to departure.
· Anticipating guests needs in an intuitive manner and ensuring a seamless service is delivered at all times.
What you'll do
· Duty Manager responsibilities - to oversee the running of Front of House in order to ensure a smooth operation in all Front of House areas and ensuring guests receive seamless experiences.
· Ultimately responsible for the provision of a seamless guest experience.
· Offer support and guidance to the team in order to ensure all team members work as one team to produce an intuitive and seamless service delivery according to all standards.
· Handle and oversee complaints ensuring appropriate action is taken to resolve these and ensure customer satisfaction. Log all incidents and follow up with the General Manager and the guest.
· Attend meetings when necessary including the daily morning meetings.
· Ensure a lobby presence at all times especially peak times. Greeting and meeting with guests. Ensuring all VIP Guests are met.
· High engagement with guests throughout their stay to make them feel at home. In addition promoting hotel services and facilities.
· Responsible for the training and performance of the team, ensuring this is carried out and monitored on a daily basis.
· Daily reporting including nightly reports when required
· Run end of day using the hotels operating system when required
· Create daily briefing sheet
· Send out report pack to HODs
· To coordinate with all hotel departments by anticipating and communicating guests needs.
· Daily Inspection of Front of House/ Back Office areas and guest rooms.
· Following up on guest complaints and queries from the day
· Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
· Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
· Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required
· You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the hotel needs
What you'll bring
· Hospitality degree
· 5 star experience
· Previous Duty Manager experience
· Computer Management system
· Customer Orientated
· Good written and spoken English
· Good organization
· Team player
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**