Import Ocean Operations Coordinator
Due to growth our client are looking to bring in new team members to be part of our growing Import team.
Within this role you will be responsible for checking shipping documentation, claiming UCNs, classifying cargo and completing customs entries for cargo arriving into UK ports from USA/China
There will also be an element of invoicing and milestone updates through our Cargowise and internal platforms to ensure our clients have regular progress reports.
· Previous customs entry/clearance experience
· Good level of IT knowledge
· Previous customer service skills
· Ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
· Able to work as part of a team and also as an individual
· Previous experience using Cargowise system would be beneficial but not required
- liaising with overseas agent and entire supply chain start to finish.
- Predominately ocean freight
Work based pension scheme available
25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Call now for Immediate Interviews only candidates with the above experience will be considered.