Freight forwarder are looking for a Operations Specialist to work in their Epsom Office.
The purpose of this position is to be Responsible for improving operation accuracy by daily reporting, goal analysis and reconciliation of documents and customer and the company system discrepancies, improving operations efficiency.
· Consolidation- Documents of Operations and transportation (booking, BL, pre-advices, loading confirmation)
· Manage import and export bookings according to booking log sheet and coordination with Customer Services team, maintain routing guide
· Executive co-loader policy within group policy, review and measure the performance of co-loader
· Responsible accurate hub billing and Job costing
· Monitor cost leadership for cost of sales
· Rate analysis
· Monitor and secure allocations and operation efficiency
· Update and inform supervisors of issues of transportation to be solver for the origin offices or Customer issues in terms of capacity planning.
· Creates reports of operations,
* 2 years + experience within a similar role
* Good IT skills MS office and Cargowise advantage.
* Good Communciation skills
Monday to Friday
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you do not hear from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.