IT Asset Coordinator
· To work as part of a 3 person team.
· To liaise between OEM and vendors, spread across Europe, scheduling & arranging the returns of obsolete IT Hardware equipment.
Person specification (inc. technical/professional requirements)
· Highly proficient with IT systems, office packages (MSWord, Excel etc.).
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with customers and personnel at all levels.
· Proficient working with data (Excel).
· Good experience working in a busy office environment.
· Communication with UK and overseas clients.
· Experience working with an international freight forwarder or haulier would be an advantage, but not essential.
· Experience of HM Customs processes would be an advantage.
Special requirements (e.g. languages, extensive travel, driving qualifications)
· A European language would be an advantage (French, German, Dutch). but not essential
· Dedication and ownership of their remit.
· Good time management and prioritisation skills.
· Flexibility -
· Great customer service attitude.
· Great attention to detail.
· Good numeracy skills.