Join First Choice Staff, with an enviable reputation in multiple sectors, one compliments the other, organic growth and not limited to. *RECRUITMENT AVIATION*
This role is perfect for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or if you have a strong B2B sales background.
Founded in 1993, First Choice Staff has expanded its presence across the UK and into the international arena to offer clients a diverse range of solutions from the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff and executive search to aviation security and forklift training in addition to buying and selling companies..
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively developing new and existing business, visiting clients
- Recruit for the Aviation sector
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into opportunities
- Placing candidates into permanent & temporary roles
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing
- compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship building and management with candidates and clients
- Working to sales targets, marketing and promotional activities, cold calling.
- Growing the brand name across existing and new sectors
- Strong business & negotiation skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Motivation with the desire to succeed
- Competitive Basic salaries + Reward System
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 26 days
- You get your Birthday off paid in your 2nd year
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Business Support
- Friendly working environment with an excellent career path and future development
First Choice Staff >> Providing the Best People to the World of Aviation >> First Choice Staff >>Outstanding Recruitment Solutions>> First Choice Staff>> www.firstchoiceuk.com >>