Our client is currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Assistant
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper and working with a small team you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of 17 bedrooms, all public areas including bars, restaurants, lounges and bathrooms and the Fitness Centre. The role will include shift work including early mornings, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
You should have exceptional customer service skills, be a clear communicator and be able to demonstrate great teamwork. Experience in a similar role is desirable but full training will be given on the job. The role is very hands on, so a can do, and proactive approach is essential and forms part of the One Team ethos.
As part of the housekeeping team you will need to:
· Clean public areas and bedrooms to the agreed standards.
· To clean all toilets in accordance with department training plan.
· To work in a clean and safe manner in order to maintain the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness.
· Be self-motivated and have the ability to work well as part of a team.
· Be confident, organised, reliable, flexible and enthusiastic.
· To supply any additional items requested by guests.
· Be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day maintenance of all equipment used.
· To be aware of the need to observe Health and Safety regulations and advise management of any irregularities.
· To complete any other reasonable task as requested.
As well as the traditional benefits such as our pension scheme, life assurance and 28 days holiday each year (pro rata), you will enjoy extra perks when you join the team.
· Perkbox (discounts at high street retailers and restaurants)
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and wellbeing support
· Meals and hot drinks while on duty
· Complimentary parking onsite
· Friends and family rates for hotel accommodation and special event bookings
· Staff socials and events
· Automatic enrolment in the pension scheme
· Life assurance scheme
· Staff accommodation on request
Please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful*